Andere apparatuur in de werkplaats Sculpting
The sculpting workshop provides an ample space of 100 m2 for working with plaster, designing and casting moulds, sculpting in wood and stone, making fixtures, designing portraits, work with ceramics and gilding it.
- In this room, you can work with plaster and concrete.
- Everything you use, you must clean after use.
- Do not clean your plaster-covered hands directly in the sink.
- First wash your hands in the buckets next to the sink, then proceed to scrub them more thoroughly in the sink.
- The same applies for concrete.
- Thoroughly rinse the buckets for concrete and empty them outside.
Equipment in the Sculpting workshop
No listed equipment in this workshop.